To help you decide on the perfect service, we, Hair salon in North Brighton have given you descriptions of all our colour services. (If you’re still unsure then do come and have a cuppa to talk over your needs)
- Tint Retouch – lift your natural colour and/or cover or blend grey with Redken’s chromatic’s permanent hair colour or HDR range. Applied to the roots. (Up to 1inch new growth)
- Full Tint – Redken permanent colour, applied fully root to tip.
- DemDemi-permanentoss– Redken’s SEQ High condition, non-commitment colour. This is a permanent colour and lasts 20-30 washes. Allows you the chance to try a colour before opting for permanent or lets you mix and match your hair as and when without having to commit fully.
- Ph bonder Gloss treatment – Ph bonder added to SEQ No colour Demi Gloss, Giving High shine and amazing condition for 20-30 washes, this is an amazing product and is highly recommended.
- Toner– Perfect those tones after lightening. No washout – no odd yellows a deep and luxurious colour that adds depth and beauty to your hair.
- Highlights or low lights – Foil placement, the weaving of hair giving a variety of effects. Chat with your Salon director about what look you’d like to achieve and we’re happy to help.
- Full – All over the head
- Half- half the head
- T Bar – top and sides
- Partial – a few where needed.
- Lightening regrowth – The Bleaching/ lightening of roots. (Up to 1inch new growth)
- Balayage inc. toner – The latest techniques in natural high lighting, creating a verity of looks with a layered sweeping application.
- Babylights – The must have simply fine lights to frame the face to give a child like sun-kissed look.
- Colour Change/Correction – Dark to light or light to dark or in need of fixing after a colour change.