To help you decide on the perfect service we have given you descriptions of all our colour services. (If you’re still unsure then do come and have a cuppa to talk over your needs)
- Tint Retouch – lift your natural colour and/or cover or blend grey with Redken’s chromatic’s permanent hair colour or HDR range. Applied to the roots. (Up to 1inch new growth)
- Full Tint – Redken permanent colour, applied fully root to tip.
- DemDemi-permanentoss– Redken’s SEQ High condition, non-commitment colour. This is a permanent colour and lasts 20-30 washes. Allows you the chance to try a colour before opting for permanent or lets you mix and match your hair as and when without having to commit fully.
- Ph bonder Gloss treatment – Ph bonder added to SEQ No colour Demi Gloss, Giving High shine and amazing condition for 20-30 washes, this is an amazing product and is highly recommended.
- Toner– Perfect those tones after lightening. No washout – no odd yellows a deep and luxurious colour that adds depth and beauty to your hair.
- Highlights or low lights – Foil placement, the weaving of hair giving a variety of effects. Chat with your Salon director about what look you’d like to achieve and we’re happy to help.
- Full – All over the head
- Half- half the head
- T Bar – top and sides
- Partial – a few where needed.
- Lightening regrowth – The Bleaching/ lightening of roots. (Up to 1inch new growth)
- Balayage inc. toner – The latest techniques in natural high lighting, creating a verity of looks with a layered sweeping application.
- Babylights – The must have simply fine lights to frame the face to give a child like sun-kissed look.
- Colour Change/Correction – Dark to light or light to dark or in need of fixing after a colour change.